Nurture Network: Social
This Nurture Network Social session includes:
– Welcome and settling in time
– Conversation starters
– Fidget and crafty activities
– Opportunity for creative responses
– Relaxed and inclusive space
– Time to meet, chat, connect and reflect
This session is for artists, educators and teachers and members of Nurture Network who want the opportunity to meet with others from the Nurture Network online events in real life.
It’s a safe space to bring our online conversations to live, in a friendly and accessible way. There are no expectations, but lots of prompts for deeper discussions and conversations.
To find out more about Nurture Network, and the wider SENsory Atelier programme, funded by Paul Hamlyn Foundation, visit www.unlockingtheworldblog.com