Attenborough Arts Centre aims to provide the highest standards in all that it does in line with its vision and mission. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your dealings with the organisation, the below procedure sets out how to make a complaint.
- To provide a fair complaints process which is clear and easy to use
- To make sure that all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To gather information to inform improvements in what we do
If you wish to make a complaint, please do so in writing, either by email to Andrew Fletcher, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Andrew Fletcher, Director, Attenborough Arts Centre, Lancaster Road, Leicester, LE1 7HA.
- Details of your complaint, including any relevant dates, times and name(s) of anyone involved (if known)
- Your contact details (name, address, daytime telephone number and/or email address)
Attenborough Arts Centre takes all complaints seriously. All complaints will be responded to within 10 working days of receipt. Replies that require a more considered response may take longer, however in an initial reply will be sent within this timeframe.
If you feel that a complaint has not been addressed appropriately, you can request that your complaint is reviewed by the Chief Marketing & Engagement Officer at the University of Leicester who sits on the University’s Executive Board and on Attenborough Arts Centre’s Advisory Board.
Freedom of Information requests will be referred to the University’s Information and Assurance Services department’s data management team who handle all Freedom of Information requests.