Following the government announcement on Monday 12 July regarding the relaxation of guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic on 19 July, we would like to assure customers of how we will continue to ensure their safety in our building.
Over the last 18 months, our priorities have always been about the safety, wellbeing and confidence of our staff, artists and visitors. And with guidance from the University of Leicester and along with other University arts centres across the country we plan to retain most of our existing safety measures after 19 July. As an inclusive arts centre that is open to all we would expect our visitors and staff to show common courtesy and respect to each other while using our venue.
The existing and continued measures will include:
- Instructing staff, performers and visitors to stay at home if they feel unwell
- Strongly encouraging everyone in the venue to wear a face covering especially while arriving and moving around the venue.
- Encouraging visitors to take a lateral flow test before attending any of our public events
- Promoting staff to take a lateral flow test twice a week
- Continuing to provide sanitisation stations
- Providing contactless ticketing
- Adhering to the ‘reserve with confidence, exchange with ease’ pledge for COVID related changes/cancellations, this will continually be reviewed.
- Retaining the NHS QR code and our own track and trace system for those without the app
- Ensuring the venue is clean to high standard
- Keeping our ventilation running on the highest setting and ensure all windows and doors stay open
- Continuing our creative courses ‘drop-in’ sessions until September to allow for flexibility
- We are continuing to operate at a reduced capacity in our spaces, this will be continually reviewed.
- All public facing areas will have a Perspex screen for the foreseeable future
We want to be guided by our staff and visitors in our decisions so if you do have any feedback regarding our statement please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation, this will help us ensure we are still providing a safe experience to all in the coming months.